This dreck posted by Poromenos on Friday, August 20, 2004

CAN YOU HEAR ME?

Fellow, uh, people that can read. Today I would like to shed some light on the pressing issue of PEOPLE WHO BITCH ABOUT PEOPLE WHO USE CAPS A LOT. If you consider the difference between capital and small letters, you will realise that capitals are only a few millimeters higher than small letters. That having been said, whenever I try to utter a few words in capitals, I get reactions similar to OH MY GOD, HE IS USING CAPS! HELP! SLIGHTLY LARGER LETTERS! CALL THE AUTHORITIES! Calm down, people. It's not the end of the world! I understand that a common use of capital letters is to convey shouting, but the psychological effect seems to be so strong that some people act like you shouted profane obscenities in their ear. I would suggest seeking professional help. Until you do that, please, please PLEASE don't act like I dismembered, burned and then raped 9 members of your family. Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home