This dreck posted by Poromenos on Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Poromenos' vacation.

Today I just came back from a 7-day vacation to Parga (it's a small town in Greece, I don't expect you to know where it is). It was overall nice, and I shall go into more detail at once. Here are some things that I liked and some things that I didn't like about it, with pictures.

Good: The women on the beach were all topless.
Bad: The women on the beach were all over 50 years old.
Conclusion: Girls. I would love to see your boobs, but only if they don't cause me nightmares. Most of the women could easily hide their breasts in their thongs, that is UNACCEPTABLE. One woman even had a navel ring and was affectionately kissing and hugging her significant other, who could have easily passed for a fossil. Another shameless couple proceeded to remove their bathing suits once they entered the water, and took a few dives, looking like sperm whales with their white asses. None of them were Greeks, because 1) we kill all the women over 40 and 2) we kill all the ugly women. This helps to strengthen our genetic predisposition towards beauty by selective breeding. Also it rocks. So, bottom line is, if you are over 25 or are not slim, please bathe in a nightgown.

Good: The food was very good or very cheap.
Bad: Never both.
Conclusion: What the hell is this? Why do I have to eat food prepared 4 hours ago and warmed up? What's wrong with you people? There were, of course, classy restaurants that were quite expensive (well, I'm overreacting, they were like $9 per person). Foreigners excelled in this area, as the classy restaurants' owners were English, Dutch or the generic-blond-with-blue-eyes-countryman type. So it was overall nice, if you knew where to eat (by the way, the English waitress was HOT).

Good: There were some HOT chicks there.
Bad: They wouldn't even look at me.
Conclusion: I don't know. Maybe it's the fact that I don't speak English. I'm 1.89 85 kgs (that's like 1ft 1.230lbs for you weird people) and they wouldn't even look at me. LOOK AT ME, I SAID. But no. Maybe it's because I was with my family. Maybe it's because they were with their boyfriends. Hm, nah, that can't be it. But, girls, my phone number is 555-1234. If you saw me and didn't look at me because you were with your boyfriend, please call me. Also, ATTENTION: To hot Swedish-looking chick who got her caricature drawn with her boyfriend: I know you were looking at me, call me at the aforementioned number. Kthx.

Below are some pictures of my holidays:

A hot chick
This is a hot chick ignoring me.

Me sunbathing
This is me sunbathing.

Me fishing
This is me fishing underwater.

Me eating
This is me eating at a Mexican restaurant.

Topless woman
This is a topless 50 year old topless woman with a pot belly.

I hope you enjoyed looking at my vacation pictures as much as I enjoyed looking at old womens' breasts. Bastards.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the pictures. And just remember, even if you have to look at old boobs, at least you have topless beaches.

4:27 PM  
Blogger Poromenos said...

"No topless at all! Always no topless at all!" Seriously, I would MUCH MUCH rather have no topless beaches than 50 yr old topless beaches. All the young women were topful :(

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home