This dreck posted by Poromenos on Saturday, November 20, 2004

Have you seen this person?

Dearly beloved, I bear sad news, regretfully. Our very own Crommunist (I suspect that that is not his real name) has gone MISSING! Yes, you read me correctly, MISSING! He was last seen blogging about a week ago, and was never heard of ever since. He is tall, handsome, with blue eyes and blond hair. Of course, I have never seen him, so this description may be a bit off.
I have sketched the following picture to help the proper authorities locate him. Remember that this image is a rough sketch, and thus may not enable us to track down and capture the correct person. If you look like the guy in the picture, you better run and hide (unless you are Crommunist, in which case you should email me at IAmCrommunist@poromenos.org). The picture is this:
Crommunist
If you have seen this person please contact me at my email address or send money and/or hot chicks to me. There is a $1200 Martian dollars reward for anyone who can lead us to the capture of this beloved friend. He might not be very useful, but we have gotten used to him.
If any of his friends read this, please tell him to log on to MSN asap, wtf omfg. He has never gone missing for more than an hour before, so we are afraid of the worst (which is, to say, that he got a new girlfriend. Worst for the girl, of course). If this method turns up nothing, which I highly doubt, given that almost 99% of the earth's population reads this, the next step will be the Jerry Springer show, and yes, that IS a threat. So hurry up and find him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home