This dreck posted by Poromenos on Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Paragraphs.

Just recently, some comments reached my perfectly perfect ears about my not using paragraphs. People told me my posts look like one big chunk of text and they just skip over it. To this, I reply:
FUCK YOU.
How is that for a paragraph?
First of all, I DO use paragraphs, I just don't leave three million blank fucking lines between them. A post looks like one post, not like three thousand, pay attention. Secondly, WHAT THE FUCK. I can understand it being tiring or whatever when you have only learned how to read yesterday, but to skip over an overly magnificent post just because there are not many blank lines to help you follow the trail of characters while reading is just retarded. I should post each post twice, a normal one and one with spaces between every characters and many many blank lines between each line. By the way, if you are reading this you are probably not one of those people, since this post DOES NOT HAVE BLANK LINES BETWEEN PARAGRAPHS. Let me capture the other peoples' attention.
FUCK YOU, READ THIS SHIT, DON'T SKIP OVER IT!
Now that I have everyone's attention, I must urge those of you who haven't read the post to scroll up, it contains many delicious profanities. To scroll up, move the mouse pointer to the upper right corner of the window, over the up arrow, and click on it a few times. Be careful or you might miss it, because the up arrow button does not contain clearly separated paragraphs.
I love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home